- Development version of SoloKeys for hackers and makers with unlocked bootloader,
- Secure your logins with two-factor authentication and stay protected against phishing and other online attacks.
- Works with Google, Facebook, Twitter, Dropbox, Github, and anything that supports FIDO2 or FIDO U2F
- Open source hardware and software. Processor made in Europe; PCB made in China; Programmed in the USA.
- This version comes with an unlocked bootloader, not supporting signed updates with official SoloKeys firmware.
- You can also lock it down by yourself, to prevent your master-key from being readable.
- For more safety, you can also lock it with your own attestation-key, so you can still update it (with firmware images signed by your attestation key). Check the documentation for further details
- See https://docs.solokeys.io/solo/building/ for build instructions.